A positive response to just one question would indicate a need for additional assessment. Two or more positive responses indicates the possibility of sexual addiction. If you answered, “YES” to one or more of these questions, please contact us for an appointment.
1. Do you often find yourself preoccupied with sexual thoughts? [Preoccupied]
2. Do you hide some of your sexual behavior from others? [Ashamed]
3. Have you ever sought help for sexual behavior you did not like? [Treatment]
4. Has anyone been hurt emotionally because of your sexual behavior? [Hurt others]
5. Do you feel controlled by your sexual desire? [Out of control]
6. When you have sex, do you feel depressed afterwards? [Sad]